Bright Bangladesh Forum (BBF) is a non-governmental voluntary development organization that seeks to empower the disadvantaged and marginalized toward fulfilling their basic human and legal rights, free from discrimination, violence, and poverty. BBF addresses the extreme poverty, massive illiteracy, extensive violation of people’s rights, widespread inequalities, and injustice in Bangladesh.
BBF works in 5 strategic areas:
- Socio-economic and legal empowerment of disadvantaged women
- Development and Social Empowerment of Children
- Supporting the establishment of democratic governance
- Establishing the rights and dignity of persons with disabilities
- Securing access to maternal, child and reproductive health care