Moldova, Romania, Ukraine: Ukraine Crisis Response (UCR) - Protection Specialist, BHA Ukraine Response Consortium
Here's where you come in:
As the Protection Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the BHA-funded Ukraine Response Consortium project on protection, child protection, and safeguarding monitoring, best practices, training, and reporting.
Major responsibilities include:
- Program Implementation
- Designing of Strategies
- Coordination and Governance
- Minimum 7 years working experience as child protection advisor in humanitarian contexts
- Master's degree in social science, social work, humanitarian protection or any other relevant degree
- Demonstrable experience in protection, safeguarding, and child protection programming, including child protection minimum standards
- Ability to travel to/within Ukraine
- Strong verbal and written English. Ukrainian preferred.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
*Possible position locations: Romania, Ukraine, Moldova
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.