CPHA Community of Practice
The Alliance and the Global Child Protection Area of Responsibility are thrilled to host the Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (CPHA) Community of Practice!
The community is an online space for CPHA practitioners to connect, communicate, and share updates, resources, and experiences to reach better protection outcomes for children. The community:
- Is open and welcoming to all child protection practitioners
- Encourages peer support, experience sharing, and learning
- Encourages formal and informal resource sharing
The community is hosted on Changemakers for Children, a social networking platform which, amongst other interesting features, is equipped with an auto translate function to allow the greatest participation of colleagues around the world.
It is up to every one of us to truly make this community a new home for the sector and we would really love to see you all joining as soon as possible!
Join today! Please note that your registration form will be reviewed and approved and this might take up to 48 hours.
Want to learn more about using the CPHA Community of Practice Platform? Explore these tutorial and videos:
- Introducing Changemakers for Children
- Introducing the CPHA Community of Practice in French
- Introducing the CPHA Community of Practice in Spanish
- Introducing the CPHA Community of Practice in Arabic
Should you experience any challenges or have specific questions please do not hesitate to contact us through this form.